Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent:Urgent..H1B Status...I-94 Expiring

Hi,
    I need urgent advise.Here is my secanrio.

I applied for H1 Transfer.My I-94 Expiring next week.I haven't received the receipt yet.Please advise me.

1.AM i eligible stay in US after i-94 expires,since applied before it expires?
    2.Please advise asap.

Thanks
    H1 Help

I need urgent advise.Here is my secanrio.

I applied for H1 Transfer.My I-94 Expiring next week.I haven't received the receipt yet.Please advise me.

1.AM i eligible stay in US after i-94 expires,since applied before it expires?
    2.Please advise asap.

---- Relax. You are OK. You will receive the receipt notice in afew days time

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,
      I really appreciate your reply.
      I am worrying about my I-94 expiring next week.is it okay if i stay after i-94 expires? i do not have h1 also.it expires few days back and my I-94 expires next week.i applied h1 transfer before my H1 expires.i have fedex confirmation that they received.But i do not received any USCIS receipt to my employer.Hope you can understand my situation.

Thanks

Comment

I really appreciate your reply.
        I am worrying about my I-94 expiring next week.is it okay if i stay after i-94 expires? i do not have h1 also.it expires few days back and my I-94 expires next week.i applied h1 transfer before my H1 expires.i have fedex confirmation that they received.But i do not received any USCIS receipt to my employer.Hope you can understand my situation.

---- Once again relax. You have your Fedex receipt and that should keep you alive till you get a receipt from USCIS. They will issue a receipt once they go thtough their process of logging in. It may take a few days. till then do ehat can for relaxing like going to a movie, mall etc.

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,

Thank you very much your replies.

I have final question.

Can I stay legally Expired H1 & I-94 and without applied Receipt?

Thanks

Comment

Thank you very much your replies.

I have final question.

Can I stay legally Expired H1 & I-94 and without applied Receipt?

---- NO, If you do not any receipt, ask the Fedex guys to email you a receipt immediately. That is if you have truly applied for a renewal as you claim. Looking at your questions, one wonders how you guys survice when you do not have the basic confidence and me having replied to your queries in simple and plain words

Subramanya

Comment

I totally agree with you subramanya, the very 1st reply you have given answered all the questions. But, the other person still seems to be confused!!!!!

Comment

Hi Subramanya,
                Really appreciate your replies.
                I have a FedEx receipt.I have confused and worried bcz of not having the USCIS receipt yet for legal stay since I-94 expiring.
                Now I am clear that one can stay with FedEx confirmation, even H1& I-94 Expired also.Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks.
                Last edited by vbethini; 04-22-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X