Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Coming back to USA

Hello Senior Members,
    I need your advise. I was in USA since January 2007 to December 2008. I worked only for 2 months. Rest of the time i was on bench. So i dont have any Pay stub. In january 2009 i came back to India back. If i want to go back USA with same empolyer. May i face any problme ? becaz i dont have any pay stub. If i trasfer to another emopolyer from here is it possible to do that ? What is advisble please guide me. I will be very thankful to you all.

I need your advise. I was in USA since January 2007 to December 2008. I worked only for 2 months. Rest of the time i was on bench. So i dont have any Pay stub. In january 2009 i came back to India back. If i want to go back USA with same empolyer. May i face any problme ? becaz i dont have any pay stub. If i trasfer to another emopolyer from here is it possible to do that ? What is advisble please guide me. I will be very thankful to you all.

---- If you have a valid visa stamped on your Passport, then yes you can come to US, provided you have an offer letter that is the latest. For your period on bench you have to be paid, else complain to DOL and they will get the employer pay for all the period on bench. If you are not paid for that period, your future extensions and GC process will be questioned

---- If you are now applying for a fresh visa, then yes you do need the paystubs and you have to prove that you were in fact working while in the US

Subramanya

Comment

Hello Sir,
      I am in india. How can i complain to DOL ? to complain shuld i be in USA? May i need any lawyer ? or Just to compalint DOL i willl get all pay. Please advise me.

Thanks in advnace.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X