Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 trasfer denied

Hi,
    my husband h1 transfer was denied. we checked online but we didnt get notice.they sent it todat it seems.he have a new job offer in hand.is it possible to join the 2nd job?.
    Last edited by jshree06; 05-05-2009, 04:09 PM.

More details needed to give a useful reply. Is he in status, is his I-94 valid, Is he getting paid now?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

yes he has valid i-94 and he is getting salary. they rejected today. we checked their website

Comment

He can transfer to another company but may face the same again. What is the reason for the rejection. I have run into several IT job rejections on the forums when the degree is not IT related and from abroad. Is that the case by any chance?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

We dont know the exact reason since they just sent it today morning. but i am sure that nothing wrong in my husbandside. the company which applied for transfer is very small. he is hiring my husband for the first. he got a offer in the university. last time he applied thru master degree. now he has ph.d.
          is it possible to apply thru the university?.

Thank you very much for ur prompt reply.

Comment

He could certainly try through the University. But for that, he should be currently in status. Unless the reason for rejection is clear, there isn't much that can be done.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X