Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for H1 extension requires end-client details

Hi,
    Please help me friends, i am highly worried if my H1B extension would be denied.

Some background about my case :
    First time H1B extension
    H1B/I-94 expired 28 March 2009
    Extention applied 27 Feb 2009
    RFE received 02 April 2009

There's a vendor between my Employer and end-client

RFE details -
    USCIS wants
    - Contract details from client listing wages, hours worked, supervisor details and the responsibilities.
    - an itenerary with name/details of client where duties will be performed for the period of extension requested.
    - Contracts/Purchase Order between the employer/vendor and vendor/client.

The client is not ready to provide anything in written. Also Vendor is not willing to share the PO between them and end client. They have just given a letter which state my designation and length of contract. There is no talk about my current end client.

My queries :
    Anyone in this situation ? how you are taking up this ?
    Is it ok, not to show the end client and just provide the letter from vendor on this RFE?
    What are the chances of approval/rejection on this RFE, from your experience ?
    My wife is pregnant and on H4. If we get denial anytime after a month, it might not be safe for her to travel back to our country. Can the medical grounds (pregnancy) strengthen the H1B extension application?

Looking forward to your suggestions.
    Thanks in advance.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X