X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - Extension Documents Query

Hello,

My Case:
    Me-->My Employer-->Middle Vendor-->End-Client.

As part of the overall documents required, i managed to procure the End-Client Letter mentioning my name ..with other details like ....working through Vendor "<My Employer Name>", project duties etc...Manager Contact details....

The Problem is nor my employer and nor does the Middle vendor have a signed contract with the end client, and the end client is also not ready to provide a signed contract document.

I am a little jittery as i know a lot of RFE's are coming in for the Contract details as well.

#1 - Would it be OK to just submit the Client Letter along with the Contract Copy between me and my employer?

#2 - What are my other options?

#3 - Also, the Client Letter directly mentions my Employer Name as the Vendor, and not the middle vendor. Is that ok?

#4 - Would it help to procure a Contract Copy between the Middle Vendor and my Employer? If yes, should the Client Letter mention the Middle Vendor Name and not my employer, and also how would it affect as there would be no Contract copy between the middle vendor and client.

Sorry for the long post, but just wanted to be clear.

Thanks in advance, and any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
    - DS
    Last edited by mrhotshot; 05-14-2009, 08:29 PM.

would appreciate if someone can help me with my queries..Thanks

Comment

There should be a work order if not for a contract between the vendors and client. Without any of these, how are they even doing business?

1. Should be ok but of there is an RFE, a work order or contact has to be produced.
      2. Save any timesheets submitted with the vendor, employer, client time reporting systems.
      3. Should be okay for now. If complete details are requested, the etire chain showing linkage has to be proved.

I would suggest getting a similar letter from mid-vendor showing your employers name and get the letter from the client showing the mid vendor name.
      4. Yes, all contracts/workorders produced would ensure a smooth processing.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank You!

That answers my questions...really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X