L1 to H1 visa stamping issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 visa stamping issues?

In 2008 I was on working on L1 visa (individual petition) for company A. My H1 with Company B was approved (on Change of Status). I continued working on L1 till Oct 9th and joined Company B on Oct 10th.

I have been on H1 now for the last 1 year and plan to go to India in a couple of months and plan to get my Visa stamped. Will the fact that I worked on L1 beyond Oct 1 be an issue?

In 2008 I was on working on L1 visa (individual petition) for company A. My H1 with Company B was approved (on Change of Status). I continued working on L1 till Oct 9th and joined Company B on Oct 10th.

I have been on H1 now for the last 1 year and plan to go to India in a couple of months and plan to get my Visa stamped. Will the fact that I worked on L1 beyond Oct 1 be an issue?

--- It is a minor infraction in your case, a violation nevertheless. People I know have gotten away with worse situations than yours. Again, it depends on the VO on the day of your interview, but if you have all your documentation for your H1B stamping available, you should be fine.

Thanks
    Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X