221(g) green slip at Delhi Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) green slip at Delhi Consulate

Had my interview at the New Delhi on 30th March,2009...
    Went for stamping and ended up with 221g green slip.I came in the middle of the project Donno what to do now.

Finally ended up with 221g(Green slip) at delhi consulate.

I had submitted all required additional documents(Specified in green Slip) On 20 APR 2009,its been 1 month and I didn't hear anything from consulate.

Please let me know how much time such cases generally take.
    The VO returned back all my documents includintg passport on Interview day..

First of all I dont understand..Is my visa rejected?

Please reply back to this with your exp if any.. ASAP need your help

Thanks

Venu

Hi Venu,
    Dont worry if everything is genuine u can get it in min of 2 months max -?.
    Yes i do understand ur concern of the project but u cant do anything...better request client time or ask for remote login if possible.
    Be with phone always charged (the one u gave in DS156 ) they will call u on the same and email address. No one can gaurentee how much time it takes....but HAVE FAITH EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON IT.
    Meanwhile update ur self with subject, enjoy with ur family and friends( offcourse we cant) and leave the rest to GOD.
    Wish you All The BEst..

Reg
    Nav

Comment

Originally posted by knitsharp View Post
      Hi Venu,
      Dont worry if everything is genuine u can get it in min of 2 months max -?.
      Yes i do understand ur concern of the project but u cant do anything...better request client time or ask for remote login if possible.
      Be with phone always charged (the one u gave in DS156 ) they will call u on the same and email address. No one can gaurentee how much time it takes....but HAVE FAITH EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON IT.
      Meanwhile update ur self with subject, enjoy with ur family and friends( offcourse we cant) and leave the rest to GOD.
      Wish you All The BEst..

Reg
      Nav
      Hi Knits ,
      Thanks for the reply.
      I am working remotley since 5 weeks ,My manager is asking for my update on VISA status twice a week, I am really worried abt this.Can you please give me email id?

Thanks ,
      Venu

Comment

Hi Venu,
        U r welcome.
        I can give the email id ? which one u r asking Delhi Consulate or my personal id ? Because u mailing them before they contact can irritate them or can lead to delay

Reg
        Nav

Comment

Originally posted by knitsharp View Post
          Hi Venu,
          U r welcome.
          I can give the email id ? which one u r asking Delhi Consulate or my personal id ? Because u mailing them before they contact can irritate them or can lead to delay

Reg
          Nav
          Your personal mail id

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X