• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Need Urgent Help - H1 Transfer - Fulltime offer

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about H1B transfer.

Here is the my problem:

I entered in US in Jan ,08 on H1b from Company A. Did h1 transfer to Co B in Feb, 09. H1 was approved for Co B.
    Now i got full time job offer from Company C in May 15,09. Co. C filed h1 transfer on premium processing on May 28,09.

I was on bench for Co. B since Feb,09. But i request them and they agreed to give pay-stub from May 01,09-May 15,09.
    Now, Co. C have their own attorney and they asked me to sign affidevit. Here is the content in affidevit:
    -I worked for Co. B for incoming project and i worked on based on my roles and responsibilities defined in H1b petetion.
    but that project was not materilized.
    -But Co. B did not paid salary since March and April,2009. But i received only pay stub from Co. B for May 1,09 to May 15, 09.
    which i have already attached with my application

So, i am so curious to know that on based of above situation what would be expected answer from USCIS on my application.

Thanks,

Originally posted by dennislg View Post
    I was on bench for Co. B since Feb,09. But i request them and they agreed to give pay-stub from May 01,09-May 15,09.
    Now, Co. C have their own attorney and they asked me to sign affidevit. Here is the content in affidevit:
    -I worked for Co. B for incoming project and i worked on based on my roles and responsibilities defined in H1b petetion.
    but that project was not materilized.
    -But Co. B did not paid salary since March and April,2009. But i received only pay stub from Co. B for May 1,09 to May 15, 09.
    which i have already attached with my application
    Generating paystub when you were not working and were not infact paid is a immigration AND tax FRAUD.

Comment

**** * Need Urgent Help - H1 Transfer - Fulltime offer

Hi Orion,

First, thanks for the reply.

But i was on project from 1st may,2009 and i have to contract documents for that client. And on that base i have only one paystub, i or my employer did not generated any **** paystub. I do not have pay stub for march and april. Also, i paid for the duration in which my payroll generated.

are these documents enough for evidence?

Thanks,

Comment

Ok, my bad about misunderstanding that you and your company generated **** paychecks. In this case you can just try with your most recent paystub, may be you will get through as I have seen. But you may be asked to prove status for all times you were on H visa through an RFE.

Comment

**** * Need Urgent Help - H1 Transfer - Fulltime offer

Okey Thanks Orion for the response....

I have all documentation to prove my legal status through out all the time...

Once again thanks for the reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X