Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa rejection chances

HI Everybody,

I am in deep worry kindly help me. The thing is I got married 13 months back and left for US on H1 within 5 days of marriage , but due to family problems i couldn't get my wife here. Now i am planning to get H4 for my wife.

But i am fearing of rejection as the consulate might say that why didn't you had your wife with you since last 13 months.

Can some body please suggest the chances of rejection or its just my fear and everything will be fine ? I have no problems with the documentation side.

Hi,

This is not the criteria for REJECTION that wife did not go with the Husband.

But this is the favourite/common question that VO can ask ur wife that - "Why she did not went with you" OR "Why are you going after so many months?"
    so for this whatever the reason - give the answer accordingly.

In some cases - I have seen that if the primary applicant's company is processing/paying for the dependent's Visa then they generally give the covering letter for the consulate that why dependent is applying separately.

As you have said that all documents are ready /proper , then you should not worry

Best of Luck,

Regards,
    Abhay

Comment

Thanks a lot for a quick reply Abhay. I hope things work out well.

Comment

Query For H4 documents I 797

Dear Sir / Madam,

My friend on H1 visa in USA.now his wife appling H4 Visa on base of her husband.her interview date is 10th feb. we have just query abt I 797.can she need her individual I 797 from her husband otherwise her husband I 797 paper sufficient for her.

so pls let me us how can we prepare our documents. for I 797

With Regards,

Comment

I am not sure what you are trying to ask. Here is the list of documents required for H4 visa stamping. I-797 of the primary applicant (H1B candidate) is required for stamping.
          https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

Originally posted by Arpan9089 View Post
          Dear Sir / Madam,

My friend on H1 visa in USA.now his wife appling H4 Visa on base of her husband.her interview date is 10th feb. we have just query abt I 797.can she need her individual I 797 from her husband otherwise her husband I 797 paper sufficient for her.

so pls let me us how can we prepare our documents. for I 797

With Regards,
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

No problem - give her all the documentation required and it should be a cake walk...

Good Luck and welcome to world of husband and wife

Comment

Query on H4 visa documents

Hi..

I've got married on 29-05-2015 and i applied for passport after marriage as single cause i don't have any proof of my marriage. Issued date of my passport is 11-06-2015 and i also have marriage certificate on 29-05-2015. Will it be a issue on my visa interview? My interview dates are july 9th and 10th 2015. i don't have much time to make any corrections on my passport. Are there any chances for rejection of my application?

Comment

Query about H4 visa

Hello,

I was a little worried about applying for my H4 visa. The thing is, I visited my fiance in the US on a tourist visa, he has an H1B visa, and we had a registered marriage in the California Registry Office, so we have a US Marriage Certificate. Now I'm back in India and want to apply for an H4 Visa.
                I was worried that my H4 Visa application might be rejected because I went there on a tourist visa and got married. Will this be a problem?

Comment

Hard to predict how the VO will take it. B2 is for tourism. If the VO suspect that your intention of travelling to U.S was not tourism but to get married, then it can become an issue. If you can get your marriage registered in India, then you can apply for the H4 visa. Also, sometimes they will ask for marriage pictures just to make sure that someone is not travelling as a dependent with **** marriage certificate just to get there.

Originally posted by Rhombus_3 View Post
                  Hello,

I was a little worried about applying for my H4 visa. The thing is, I visited my fiance in the US on a tourist visa, he has an H1B visa, and we had a registered marriage in the California Registry Office, so we have a US Marriage Certificate. Now I'm back in India and want to apply for an H4 Visa.
                  I was worried that my H4 Visa application might be rejected because I went there on a tourist visa and got married. Will this be a problem?
                  Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

What happened to H4 please update ?

Hi
                    Can you please let me know What happened when she went to H4 visa interview?
                    Amy
                    Hello,

Comment

Hi,

Can you let us know what happened to your case?

Was the h4 application successful?

Thanks

Hello,

Comment

Hi,

Can you please share your experience? Were you granted the visa?

Thanks

Hello,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X