Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• received I-797c & I-797 for EAD

hi,
    i received I-797c notice of action, after i gave my biometrics with I-797.
    do i need to worry about I-797C..?

can any body help on this

what does that notice say? read that and decide your course of action.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

in both the notices asked to appear for Biometrics, but i already gave biometrics with I-797.

I applied for EAD only..

Comment

If you followed the notice you are fine.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I- 797C Received

Hello ,

I am new member of this forum ...I have one question .. I applyed for EAD for my wife and she is on L2 visa. I filled I-765 Form online and today I got I-797C , notice of Action. and it stat as USCIS has received my application....
          There is no mention of next step..So I don't know what to do next... one more thing when I filled it online it said as below :-

Thank you for filing your USCIS benefit application electronically. Your application will be electronically transmitted to the
          USCIS location at the address below for processing. You will receive an official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) within 7-10
          days by standard mail with the same Receipt Number found at the top of this page.
          Next Steps:
          �� Send supporting documentation to the address below, if required.• For information on required supporting documentation for this application, see the USCIS Form Instructions

• DO attach one copy of this Confirmation Receipt as a cover page for the supporting documentation that you
          are submitting.
          • DO keep the extra copy of the Confirmation Receipt and the copy of the application for your records.
          • DO NOT send a copy of your e-filed application with your supporting documentation.
          • DO NOT include any applications or fees with your supporting documentation for this e-filed application.
          • DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification unless requested to do so by USCIS.
          �� USCIS WILL SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT to have your biometrics taken at a USCIS Application Support Center
          (ASC). You will be receiving a biometrics appointment notice by mail with a specific date, time, and place where
          you will have your fingerprints and/or photo taken.
          • You MUST wait for your biometrics appointment notice prior to going to the ASC for processing.
          • This Confirmation Receipt notice is NOT your appointment notice.
          For assistance or questions regarding your application, you may call our National Customer Service Center at
          1-800-375-5283 [TTY 1-800-767-1833].
          This receipt notice provides notification of the date that your application/petition was received by USCIS. This receipt notice
          does NOT grant any immigration status or benefit. You may not present this receipt notice as evidence that you have been
          granted any immigration status or benefit. In addition, this receipt notice does not constitute evidence that your application
          remains pending with USCIS (i.e., that a decision to grant or deny your application/petition has not yet been made). The
          current status of your application/petition must be verified with USCIS.
          �� WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT – You MUST bring your biometrics appointment letter, photo
          identification, all required initial evidence, and when appropriate, any other supporting documentation, or processing
          will NOT be completed at your scheduled time.
          • DO bring your biometrics appointment notice.

DO bring your photo identification (e.g., Passport, Driver’s License, or State-issued photo identification card).

So my question is should is go ahead and sent doc or wait .....I am just confuse because they wrote as below ...
          Send supporting documentation to the address below,if required..

Thanks for your time...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X