H1B for Teachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B for Teachers

Hello, Can anyone help me out with any details ofa certain consultancy by name Nimmagadda Computer Services registered in both Vijayawada and Hyderabad. They have convinced my cousins that they can send them on
    H1B as teachers for a private school chain.

They say that they are not going to disclose any information about the school name or the consultancy name registered in US. They are just saying that their MD is a certain Ravi Kumar living in Mississippi, again no last name. The consultancy has asked my cousins to pay around 1lakh 50thousand per head and 75,000 per head is payable immidiately.

They are also saying that the cap and lottery system do not affect them.

Plz reply with any info.

Thank You.
    Last edited by raji05; 06-16-2009, 08:28 AM.

Can anyone help me out with any details ofa certain consultancy by name Nimmagadda Computer Services registered in both Vijayawada and Hyderabad. They have convinced my cousins that they can send them on
    H1B as teachers for a private school chain.

They say that they are not going to disclose any information about the school name or the consultancy name registered in US. They are just saying that their MD is a certain Ravi Kumar living in Mississippi, again no last name. The consultancy has asked my cousins to pay around 1lakh 50thousand per head and 75,000 per head is payable immidiately.

They are also saying that the cap and lottery system do not affect them.

---- There is no better scam and cheating than what these people are doing. In all fairness if you love your life and career, you should stay away from such traps

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X