X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension Urgent

Hi Everyone,
    First of all congrats to all the people who got their stamping done

My Questions: I was working in Us for little more than 3 yars and I shifted xyz company to abc company in last july 08 and I was in US till Feb 09, I was about to loos my job and i opted for transfer to India office and also I transferred my h1 to yyy company and my h1 is also approved from yyy company without any problem, and now I am planning to come back to US since i can get a project from my contacts, for stamping from which company should i go either from ABC company or YYY company? ABC company is very reputed company in Us and also it is very difficult to get all clearence from HR or my manger for stmaping since there is no requirment or necessary for me to travel to Us and from YYY company is small company and they are not ready for me to go for stamping since lot of rejections these days, and other side I lost couple of good projects since everyone wants me to start in their project immediately, kindly suggest. And my son is also US citizen will that help? and also i heard lot of rejection in Chennai consulate can I go to other consulates?

I appreciate your help on this.

Originally posted by rider50 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    First of all congrats to all the people who got their stamping done

My Questions: I was working in Us for little more than 3 yars and I shifted xyz company to abc company in last july 08 and I was in US till Feb 09, I was about to loos my job and i opted for transfer to India office and also I transferred my h1 to yyy company and my h1 is also approved from yyy company without any problem, and now I am planning to come back to US since i can get a project from my contacts, for stamping from which company should i go either from ABC company or YYY company? ABC company is very reputed company in Us and also it is very difficult to get all clearence from HR or my manger for stmaping since there is no requirment or necessary for me to travel to Us and from YYY company is small company and they are not ready for me to go for stamping since lot of rejections these days, and other side I lost couple of good projects since everyone wants me to start in their project immediately, kindly suggest. And my son is also US citizen will that help? and also i heard lot of rejection in Chennai consulate can I go to other consulates?

I appreciate your help on this.

So you are intending to obtain a visa fraudulently?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X