Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa appointment query

Hi,

I am planning to get H4 for my wife next month. I am planning to send my freind to get the HDFC receipt as my wife is new to city and she does not know much abt that city. So just wanted to ask would my freind be able to submit the visa fees in HDFC ? Would that be problem at the time of interiview ? I am already in US.

Thanks in Advance.

I am planning to get H4 for my wife next month. I am planning to send my freind to get the HDFC receipt as my wife is new to city and she does not know much abt that city. So just wanted to ask would my freind be able to submit the visa fees in HDFC ? Would that be problem at the time of interiview ? I am already in US.

---- As long as the fees is paid it does not matter who does what. For the interview the receipt and the person attending should match

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a the quick response.

Comment

Hi,

Please refre https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-application-procedure/, they have given the clear instructions what needs to be done when third person is going to submit the HDFC Visa fees.

Your friend needs to carry the copy of ur wife's passport ( I think main pages only) when going to pay the HDFC fees.

Regards,
        Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X