Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLS help!!!!Previous visa rejections affecting h4 approval

Hiii..
    i m a doctor.... and intended to pursue my post graduation in medicine in US... the exams for those are in US and my visitors visa got rejected twice... i think because i fumbled in my finances...
    i also applied for a student visa three months later for a preparatory course for my exams... which is fro 4 months... i was asked why i wanted to pursue post graduatin in US and i told them about how it is better and different than in india... i mentioned tht i wanted to do residency(MD) in US after the course..... My f1 got rejected...
    Now i m thinkin of gettin married and my spouse is on a H1b... will by previous visa rejectios afect my H4....? pls pls help!!!

i m a doctor.... and intended to pursue my post graduation in medicine in US... the exams for those are in US and my visitors visa got rejected twice... i think because i fumbled in my finances...
    i also applied for a student visa three months later for a preparatory course for my exams... which is fro 4 months... i was asked why i wanted to pursue post graduatin in US and i told them about how it is better and different than in india... i mentioned tht i wanted to do residency(MD) in US after the course..... My f1 got rejected...
    Now i m thinkin of gettin married and my spouse is on a H1b... will by previous visa rejectios afect my H4....? pls pls help!!

---- Previous visa rejections of any type will have no bearing on the future applications that you file. You can alwasy apply for H4 if your spouse has a valid H1

---- Your only intention seems to be to come to the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X