H1B filing by two companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B filing by two companies

I am working in USA on L1B (from Company A) , and last year Company B filed H1B for me and is approved and valid from Oct 2008 (without Change of Status).
    But I never worked on H1B(Company B) and I continued to work on L1B (Company A).

Now my L1B company (Company A) wanted to apply H1B for me
    as this year H1B quota is not yet filled. My questions are

1. Can my L1B Company (Company A) apply for H1B for me ? even though I have a valid H1B from Company B ?
    2. If I get H1B from Company A also, can I work on Any of the H1B petitions.

Pls suggest.

1) Yes.
    2) Yes, if old H1 is not canceled by that company.

Comment

is my fresh H1B filing by current company (A) comes under H1B cap now?

Comment

Yes, but why to worry about cap, when the cap is not reached this year?

Comment

Pls job seekers,Never EVER file your H1 through CYBERBEST Technologies in FL..I am their employee and paying the price for it.They are pure cheats.They offfer you 80-20 at the time of filing and once u land on your job they'll cheat you out of your money.I was offered 80-20 before filing and now they are giving me mere 65 % without ANY BENEFITS and they cant even explain why they are taking off my money..They are pure cheats!! Pls dont spoil your career and let you cheated out of your hard earned payments..Please spread the word so that other H1B aspirers also get benefitted..This is all I could do against them..!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X