Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to L2 COS. Please advice

Hi,

I am currently on H1B visa with an employer B from April 2009. Till then I was with employer A and I was on project. My visa transfer was initaited by employer B in APril 2009. I am not on project from April 2009. As a part of transfer USCIS had sent a RFE for my epmloyer and they replied back during early June 2009. We have not received any updates on my transfer. Meanwhile, I am planning to get a L2 visa stamped as my husband is here on L1. I was told by my husband's company to get back to India for L2 stamping. I am travelling to India to get L2 visa stamped. As I was not on project for last 3 months while I am on H1B visa and do not have pay stubs for last 3 months, will have any issues when I go for L2 stamping. Please advice how do I handle this.

Thanks

If they ask for pay stubs, it's will be problem. If not, no problem.

Comment

Thanks. If I resign with the employer holding my H1B and then go to L2 stamping, and mention during the stamping that I have quit the job, will they still ask for pay slips. I know this is risky, but still checking out on the options.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X