Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - Pink Slip issued

Hi

Good to see that lot of people are putting efforts here... I was googling and stumbled upon this site... Good Work!

I have been given pink slip (221g Form) and the Visa officer took all my documents "there at the window". He did not ask for any additional documents and he returned my passport back.

Now, If I see my CASE STATUS REPORT in the website link provided in the pink form, I still do not see my case number.It has been 5 weeks since I went for my interview.( The visa officer did not ask for any additional docs , So I thought it should have automatically shown after a week or so)

Please help with any info you might have on this

Thanks
    Ricky

Good to see that lot of people are putting efforts here... I was googling and stumbled upon this site... Good Work!

I have been given pink slip (221g Form) and the Visa officer took all my documents "there at the window". He did not ask for any additional documents and he returned my passport back.

Now, If I see my CASE STATUS REPORT in the website link provided in the pink form, I still do not see my case number.It has been 5 weeks since I went for my interview.( The visa officer did not ask for any additional docs , So I thought it should have automatically shown after a week or so)

Please help with any info you might have on this

---- Just wait your time. The site will update in a few days or weeks. They have a lot of backlog. If you are worried about your time to get a visa, you have to be patient and with for the response from the US Consulate where you appeared for the interview

---- You can also go throught hr various posts on this forum with people who have had similar experiences and are still undergoing

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X