Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New born baby Identity question.

Hi to all seniors,
    we have age of 4months old new born baby, right now we are not planing to go India or outside USA. so, we don't applied for passport. ok.
    my main question is "if we travel with domestic airlines then we need some identity card (state ID) or some proof of identity (our passport).".
    what should I do with my 4months old baby. it's possible to get State Identity card?. or she don't need to travel inside into USA domestic airports means Birth certificate is enough?
    pleaase suggest me right way..
    looking replies from seniors, txth1b, subramaniam, immihelp administrator, OMM, itzparams & all seniors or else members who done this kind of work.
    Thanks in advance.
    Prashant desai.

For international travel passport is must. But for domestic travel you can take a copy of birth certificate. They will try verifying relationship with your identity cards.

It would be great if you call airline to confirm.

Wish you happy journey!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Originally posted by itzprams View Post
      For international travel passport is must. But for domestic travel you can take a copy of birth certificate. They will try verifying relationship with your identity cards.

It would be great if you call airline to confirm.

Wish you happy journey!
      --thanks, but I have to change some near to 3airlineses because I am going to attend 2marriages and my conferences, hope to call them, till not planned but root is too complicated & have to change more airlineses.

Comment

have to change more airlineses.
        Doesn't matter how many airlines you change in domestic. I am pretty sure birth certificate is enough. Usually they wont ask for identification for infants. But safer to travel with a copy of birth certificate. It has father's and mother's name. It would be matched with parent's identity card/DL.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Originally posted by itzprams View Post
          Doesn't matter how many airlines you change in domestic. I am pretty sure birth certificate is enough. Usually they wont ask for identification for infants. But safer to travel with a copy of birth certificate. It has father's and mother's name. It would be matched with parent's identity card/DL.
          -- thanks lots..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X