Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa

Hi,

I came to US on H1b visa from company A and I Moved to company B 2 years back.
    My visa from company A is expiring on 30th Sep but I have H1b from Company B till Dec 2010.

I am going to india in the first week of Aug for a marriage and coming back on
    22nd Aug. Listening to What is happeing now a days at US consulates in India I dont want to Go to embassy for stamping.

Is it going to be issue at the POE while coming back since I will only have
    40 days left on my visa?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
    Ravi.

As long as you have a valid visa stamped in your Passport and have the appropriate documents for your status in he US, there is nothing that will prevent you from enter the US.

But, apply for an extension after arriving back in US.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Originally posted by ravi5429 View Post
      Hi,

I came to US on H1b visa from company A and I Moved to company B 2 years back.
      My visa from company A is expiring on 30th Sep but I have H1b from Company B till Dec 2010.

I am going to india in the first week of Aug for a marriage and coming back on
      22nd Aug. Listening to What is happeing now a days at US consulates in India I dont want to Go to embassy for stamping.

Is it going to be issue at the POE while coming back since I will only have
      40 days left on my visa?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
      Ravi.
      --- visa stamp is allowed you to enter into the USA, you can enter upto before last day of the your valid visa stamp, if you need to go out side USA after entering into the USA you can go for stamp nearest country like canada , mexico.
      -- Omm

Comment

Originally posted by OMM View Post
        --- visa stamp is allowed you to enter into the USA, you can enter upto before last day of the your valid visa stamp, if you need to go out side USA after entering into the USA you can go for stamp nearest country like canada , mexico.
        -- Omm
        Thanks Much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X