H1B Visa Renewal in Canada!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Renewal in Canada!!

I'm going to visit a friend in Canada at the end of this month and I need to know if I can get my US Visa - H1B renewed at the same time. Basically my Visa expires on Oct 2009 but my I94 ( work permit) is valid till Aug 2011. Please share your experiences on how do I best go about it, the documents involved etc.(Just to add I am an employee of the company and not a consultant).

Also, is there a minimum number of days that is required before the visa expires for me to apply a renewal and if by any chance i get rejected on the Visa Renewal would i be able to come back to the US?

I'm going to visit a friend in Canada at the end of this month and I need to know if I can get my US Visa - H1B renewed at the same time. Basically my Visa expires on Oct 2009 but my I94 ( work permit) is valid till Aug 2011. Please share your experiences on how do I best go about it, the documents involved etc.(Just to add I am an employee of the company and not a consultant).

Also, is there a minimum number of days that is required before the visa expires for me to apply a renewal and if by any chance i get rejected on the Visa Renewal would i be able to come back to the US?

---- Yes, you can apply for renewal of H1 in Canada. But if the VO is not satisfied with all the details, they will either issue a 221g or ask you to go to your home country to get the visa stamping done

---- They may not reject it, but if the above condition is applied then you will not be able to return to the US as you have not been issued a visa

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X