H1B apllication - Indian travelled to Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B apllication - Indian travelled to Iran

I am an Indian. I may require to travel to Iran for some business purpose from current employer. Whether this will have any impact If i apply H1B in future.

I will be very happy if you reply me immediately.

You have to mention details of visit and carry proof of your visit etc so that you can show that your visit was for a purpose during visa interview.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Indian-travelled to Iran

Is there any chaces that my H1B application will get rejection if had travel to Iran on company business purpose.

Comment

H1b will not be rejected but could end up in more scrutiny and background checks due to travel to some parts of the world. You should be prepared for visa stamping delays too in the future.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Iran travel

Thank you..

What if Greencard and other facilities in US. Whether this Iran travel will have significant impact??Please help me.! answer this also..!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X