H1 Visa denied, what to fill in DS156 section 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa denied, what to fill in DS156 section 31

My H1B Visa is denied and I am filling my DS156 for H4 which I would be stamping in Chennai India. I have a question regarding Section 31 which states:

Have You Ever Been Refused a U.S. Visa?

WHERE?

What Type of VISA

What should be my answer. Please let me know

My H1B Visa is denied and I am filling my DS156 for H4 which I would be stamping in Chennai India. I have a question regarding Section 31 which states:

WHERE?

What Type of VISA

---- Only your H1B petition either new, transfer or extension must have been denied and not the actual visa that has to be affixed on the Passport

---- In which case you should say NO

Subramanya

Comment

Was your H1 petition denied? Or your petition got approved but the visa was denied after attending an interview in the consulate?

Comment

Originally posted by zcratx View Post

WHERE?

What Type of VISA

Hi zcratx,

Could you please let me know the details of your h1b visa denial. i went to us consulate on 8th of may 2009 and my case is still pending under admin processing. As my wife is on h1b in usa, am thinking of applying the visa on h4. Could you please reply to me as this is very urgent and important. my email id is [email protected]

- Mohan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X