Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping Concerns Plz Suggest

Hi Folks,
    First of all congrats to people who have been stamped.
    My question is:
    I got my visa from very reputed company 'ZZZ' and I was in US for 3 years and I quit and joined ABC Company even ABC is very reputed company, but since situation was very bad in US I was abt to loose job and i opted transfer to India office on Feb 09, since situation was very bad so I just came back to India with no luck in getting project, but before coming back I have transferred my visa to xyz company and its also been approved, Now I am planning to go for stamping from xyz company(small bodyshopping company) to be ready incase only if i can get a project from my contacts. Can you all please suggest can I go for stamping without any project in hand? right now my 3 year quota is completed iam planning to go for stamping on extension and also my son is US citizen, and also Iam planning to join back ZZZ company, Can I transfer my visa to my first company ZZZ or incase if I won't join can i go for stamping from XYZ company without any project? Kindly Advise.

You must have a job that will guarantee you pay for all the time you are in US, starting from the day/after you land, or you risk being asked for such supporting document or rejection.

Comment

H1B Concern Plz Suggest

Hi Orion,
      Thanks for the reply, I don't want to go to US until I have job in hand, and also i missed couple of opportunity from contacts as they wanted me to fly immediately, but since my stamping was not done i missed those opportunity, all I want is my stamping done to be ready incase if i get a job so that i can fly immediately, my employer is telling me that when i go for stamping if they ask abt client letter tell them that they have many clients (ofcourse they have quite good clients) and i will be going to my parent company. But somehow iam not convinced from his reply, after seeing most of the thread i feel i should have a work in hand and go for stamping(atleast carry invoice signed by company with the client).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X