Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding H-1 renewal

Hello all,

My H-1 B visa is expiring this september 30 2009. I was with same employer from beginning and i am ending my first 3 years.

1. I am planning to renew my visa with same employer and wondering if anyone has successfully renewed their visa recently??? Can u please post the process u went through and precautions u took???

2. My employer has everyone under payroll but has only 25 consultants total. Will this small amount affect anything ????

3. I will be able to produce client letter and Purchase order if necessary, but what is the suggestion do i have to present them while applying or only when they give RFE???

4. If my renewal fails for any reason, will i be able to apply H-1 transfer to another major employer or will this get affected by my prior H-1 renewal rejection????

Send the client letter and contract along with the H1b to avoid RFEs and other complications. If the employer and job are genuine and you qualify for the job in terms of your educational background, extension is not difficult.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X