Employee not giving exp and releiving letter due to notice shortfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee not giving exp and releiving letter due to notice shortfall

Im presently working in a famous MNC in India for past 8 months. I resigned my job as am going for MS from a reputed university in US.

As my classes starts soon, i did not serve the notification period of the company. Now they are not issuing me my experience and relieving order. I told them i would pay a part of my salary as lieu but they are not accepting.

My concerns are once if i finish my MS and when i start applying for H1B will this create a problem. ( I don need this exp letter as i worked only for 8 months) But i fear whether this will affect my H1B as during my F1 visa i have entered am presently working in this organization in the DS forms.

So if i apply again for H1B and if i say i dont have previous work experience will they find out that am lying from F1 DS forms?

If i say the truth if i was working then they would ask my experience and relieving order which i cant get 200%

How do i go about it. Will this 8 month working affect my entire career. Plz advice me on this.

8 months of experience is not a big deal. You can prove it with your offer letter, paystubs etc.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi thanks for ur lightining reply..

But wont he ask in the visa interview for the releiving and experience letter.. moreover after some days if i apply for a green card will this be a pblm???

Comment

As a F1 student, you should not have an immigrant intent. That is the first step for denial and could happen even at POE with a valid F1 visa.

For a GC, you can prove the experience the same way and also with a letter from a peer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

HI thanks.. another doubt is while applying for H1B shld i specify in DS forms that i have worked or can i leave it as i don need experience (But in DS form of F1 i have specified i have been working).. will this cause pblms later as i don want to do anything illegal..

Comment

Tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
              Tell the truth.
              Hi thanks.. shld i tell them they are not giving the letter as i din serve the notification period.. wont it look such that the mistake is in our prt???

Comment

shld i tell them they are not giving the letter as i din serve the notification period.. wont it look such that the mistake is in our prt???

Comment

All I can say is you are worrying unnecessarily about the details that you should not be worried about. Take your paystubs to prove you worked, if asked.

Comment

hi txh1b thanks for ur immense support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X