Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer Forgot to send my latest 797

Dear All,

I came to US three years ago on H1. I changed from company A to B last year and everything went good. Now I changed my company from B to C. while sending all the documents to my Company C attroney I did forget to send my latest ( company B) 797A form, Instead I have sent comapny A 797 form. I would really appriciate if some can tell me the outcomes of this mistake. will my H1 tansfer gets rejected?

Thanks

Did you send your latest I-94? Which company was that for?

At the most it will result in a RFE but not a rejection due to this error.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

yes I did send my latest I-94

Comment

And was it for your new company? DId it have annotation on the back side with the company name?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
          And was it for your new company? DId it have annotation on the back side with the company name?
          No, At port of entry, they did not write the receipt number at the back. So i'm little worried.

Comment

but the I-94 was from my new company

Comment

You will be fine.

Comment

Thanks! Even if both of my previous employers have cancelled my H1 I should be fine, correct, as we have filed the case before they sent the notice to USICS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X