Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B revoke possible ?

Hello There,
    May you please clarify that the consultant who filed my H1b (and it got approved) can revoke it in case. Or he can just cancel the job not the approved H1.

Thanks
    ujnmki2

The H1b can be revoked but that does not mean you lose the ability to transfer the H1b to a new employer if you have a means to prove that you are already cap counted.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

How does this revoke work? and how can i transfer to another employer.

Can i do this being outside US? pls explain me the process and is this a problem to panic on ...coz my employer plans to revoke as market is down?

Comment

Did you read the FAQs?It is hard to give you an immigration 101 here on the forum. Do some reading and you will know.

Ask specific questions as no one can explain everything in the world and under the sun here.

Good luck!
        Last edited by txh1b; 09-02-2009, 11:32 AM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

this is answer

Q: Can a H1b that was approved and never used be transferred from outside the country?
          A: A transfer is nothing but a new H1b application that is not subject to cap. If you have proof of prior approval (like the copy of I797 or a receipt number), a new employer can transfer the H1b even if you have not entered into USA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X