Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School/Medicare for H4 kids

Good days All,

We have 2 kids (2.5 and 4.5 years old) following us to the States (California) under H4 status. Pls be checked with All the following questions:

1. Will our two kids be entertained in the public school or we must send them to the private school ?

2. We heard about Medicare program for kids but unsure this program is strictly reserved for the PR/Citizen or kids under H4 can be enjoyed as well ? I did understand from my current employer that company insurrance will cover the whole family including our kids thus i need not to apply the Medicare program for kids in this case, is it true ?

Would appreciate your comment/feedback.

Thanks in advance.
    PN

Good days All,

We have 2 kids (2.5 and 4.5 years old) following us to the States (California) under H4 status. Pls be checked with All the following questions:

1. Will our two kids be entertained in the public school or we must send them to the private school ?

>>>>>>>>> Yes. The only restriction is the age. The kid should have completed 4 years to join the public school.

2. We heard about Medicare program for kids but unsure this program is strictly reserved for the PR/Citizen or kids under H4 can be enjoyed as well ? I did understand from my current employer that company insurance will cover the whole family including our kids thus i need not to apply the Medicare program for kids in this case, is it true ?

>>>>>>>>> If you have a family insurance with full coverage from your employer, then you don't need Medicare for kids.

Thanks in advance.
    PN
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Good days All,

>>>>>>>>> Yes. The only restriction is the age. The kid should have completed 4 years to join the public school.

2. We heard about Medicare program for kids but unsure this program is strictly reserved for the PR/Citizen or kids under H4 can be enjoyed as well ? I did understand from my current employer that company insurance will cover the whole family including our kids thus i need not to apply the Medicare program for kids in this case, is it true ?

>>>>>>>>> If you have a family insurance with full coverage from your employer, then you don't need Medicare for kids.

Thanks in advance.
      PN
      Thank you for your reply. It's clear now.

have a good day ahead !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X