Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling with AP and new passport without visa

Hello all,

I have Advance Parole document and a new passport issued in Houston. My old passport expired, and contained the F1, H1 stamps. My H1 visa was expired as well. I entered the US fine a year ago with my AP and expired H1 visa and there were no issues.

The question is - I am not carrying my old passport with me anymore that contained the old expired visa stamps. I just have the AP and the new passport. Will there be any issues?

Thanks

I have Advance Parole document and a new passport issued in Houston. My old passport expired, and contained the F1, H1 stamps. My H1 visa was expired as well. I entered the US fine a year ago with my AP and expired H1 visa and there were no issues.

The question is - I am not carrying my old passport with me anymore that contained the old expired visa stamps. I just have the AP and the new passport. Will there be any issues?

---- It is not necessary to carry the old Passport if there is no use of it. The new valid Passport and the valid AP should enable you to enter US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X