H4- H1 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4- H1 conversion

I got my H1 last year (2008) . due to various reasons, I had to change it back to H4. Now I want to work again and got a job. What should I do?what are the steps involved? how long it will take? can i start working before getting my h1 approval?

what are the documents to be submitted for COS? and how long it will take
    Last edited by Shakthi1; 09-19-2009, 01:07 PM.

If you have got a job then your employer should file an amendment for H4-H1 COS. In order to start work COS must be approved. You cannot work on receipt.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Originally posted by itzprams View Post
      If you have got a job then your employer should file an amendment for H4-H1 COS. In order to start work COS must be approved. You cannot work on receipt.
      are there any documents like client letter needed for this? stating that she will be working on a project and so and so?

Comment

If USCIS is not convinced with provided Job profile, they may ask for it in RFE.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X