X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denied - I290 MTR filing or notice of appeal

Hi,

My H1B petition is denied with following reasons

- The reponse for the beneficiary work describes general duties which are not related to any specific projet or client and it could not be detaremined that the position is a speciality occupation
    - You submitted Non Disclosure Agreement but it does not identify any project. The services and support documents, invoices only establish that you have agreed to perform unspecified work to the client and/or performed in the past. There is no letter from client or worksite with the project details
    - No additional information was provided about duties to be performed at client site. The record does not have any documentation to establish that the petitioner has a specific work assignemnet for the beneficiary with the client

I had applied thru a consultancy firm and also paid fees for H1B not knowing its illegal. Now this company is not willing to appeal my case or file a motion. They also mentioned that results may not be fruitful and I have to bear the fees 585$ for the notice of appeal.

what is the best option available in this case...Can I pursue this company to file MTR or ask them to refund the fees for their mistake?

Please advice..I'm worried a lot

H1B Denied - I290 MTR filing or notice of appeal options

Hi Experts, Can you please advice or update your comments?
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X