Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Scenario

Hi Guru's,

We(H1 & H4) actually had got 221 g blue handout for AAP @ Hyd for our visa renewal on 8th Sept,and the VO had taken our passports and given 2 case numbers to check the status online,on the 22nd Sept the case number of the H4 has been removed and says collect passport from the VFS in the Passport tracker in the VFS site,whereas the case number of the H1 is still reflecting as PENDING status online,

1) does this mean that visa has been granted to H4 ?
    2) are there cases wherein there are visa refusals ?
    3) when will the H1 visa be granted ?

help highly appreciated as I m toltally confused

today I will be going to VFS to collect the PP of the H4 and will keep posted

We(H1 & H4) actually had got 221 g blue handout for AAP @ Hyd for our visa renewal on 8th Sept,and the VO had taken our passports and given 2 case numbers to check the status online,on the 22nd Sept the case number of the H4 has been removed and says collect passport from the VFS in the Passport tracker in the VFS site,whereas the case number of the H1 is still reflecting as PENDING status online,

1) does this mean that visa has been granted to H4 ?

---- Yes

2) are there cases wherein there are visa refusals ?

---- Yes, there are

3) when will the H1 visa be granted ?

---- May take a little longer as they may be doing a little more verification of either the employer or such other undisclosed matter

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya and other Guru's

Thanks so much Subramanya,

keep up the good work,its not only this occasion you have answered my queries several times,at moments where the spirit is low your words pump up the spirit and gives us a reason to charge back,thanks again.

forum please share you experience whether your case is in our favour or not this will motivate others and will give a insight, I too till now was not giving back the feedback but after realizing the sleepless nights I have made a point to give the feedback to forum.

My dependents(H4) passport has been released and visa has been granted today ironically the principal applicant's case(H1) is still in pending status hope I too will get my visa soon,

all the 221 g cases out there don't lose hope its just a matter of time I m sure you all will get your visas soon.

Comment

Congrats Buddy

Congrats Buddy, I totally agree with you,Subramanya and others you guys rock.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X