Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me - **** Strange Case **** -

Hi,

Me and my wife had been to Hyd consulate on 8th Sept for our Visa renewal and we got 221 G blue slip for AAP,the VO had taken our Passports and DS-156/7 and my petition and told to check our status online, after 2 weeks my wife case was removed from the site and she got her H4 visa,I was happy feeling that my case would also get resolved soon,its more than a month now and my case shows as PENDING in the site, ideally my wife must have got the H4 visa based on prinicpal applicant thats me,then why are they still holding my case, will I get my or are there chances that they might reject my visa,I am very much worried please help me.

Hi,

Me and my wife had been to Hyd consulate on 8th Sept for our Visa renewal and we got 221 G blue slip for AAP,the VO had taken our Passports and DS-156/7 and my petition and told to check our status online, after 2 weeks my wife case was removed from the site and she got her H4 visa,I was happy feeling that my case would also get resolved soon,its more than a month now and my case shows as PENDING in the site, ideally my wife must have got the H4 visa based on prinicpal applicant thats me,then why are they still holding my case, will I get my or are there chances that they might reject my visa,I am very much worried please help me.

---- Relax, you will get your visa. They may completing some formalities of checking on your employer or some other matter. This is quite normal and issuance of a H4 visa prior to H1 visa issuing

---- You can read through this forum and you shall find a bunch of cases as similar to yours and from US Consulate, Hyd

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X