Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 stamping together

Hi All,

Is there a way that i can take stamping appointment for both for me and my wife at single slot? kindly guide us where we can take that?

Yes. After completing your visa application online (DS-156, DS-157), there is an option to add Dependents. Where are you planning to attend the visa interview? You need to go into the corresponding U.S Consulate's web site to book the appointment.
    Last edited by shervin143; 10-08-2009, 12:23 AM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin for the info..i am planning to go New Delhi. i will be using this link to book the appointment : https://www.vfs-usa.co.in (ofcourse choosing Delhi as a preferred choice)

Comment

Hi shervin

can you please let me, where do i find an option to select " dependent" while taking appointment for both together for stamping...is that in D156, 157 or in while taking appointment page.

Comment

Once you submit your DS-156 and DS-157 applications online, you will be taken to section where you can add dependents.

Originally posted by vis View Post
          Hi shervin

can you please let me, where do i find an option to select " dependent" while taking appointment for both together for stamping...is that in D156, 157 or in while taking appointment page.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X