Employer not giving H1 approval, i-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer not giving H1 approval, i-94

Hello, my employer is not giving me the H1 approval document. How what my options? Can I get a duplicate copy from INS - i have a wac number? Can I file a complaint with DOL or uscis ? Please let me know.

You don't have any options. However, if it was a COS, you can complain to DOL that they are not paying you and they will make them pay.

USCIS will NOT issue you a duplicate as H1b is employer's petition.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi - It was a COS. Today, my employer informed that he is applying to get the H1 cancelled. He says that you were never employed with me even though the h1 started on 10/1. Is my old visa h4 still valid as i never officially started working for this employer?

Comment

Visa is valid but not your status. You will be illegal now after the H1 is revoked. Read other posts on the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You need to complain to DOL asap in order to get backwages and after that is filed, apply for COS to H4 using that complaint receipt. Talk to a lawyer.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X