Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 appointment?

Hi All,

I am working in US on H1B for a US based company and I am a resident of Hyderabad back home. My wife she belongs to UP and studying in Delhi.

My question is, if she has to go for H4 visa interview does she needs to go to Delhi or Hyderabad consulate ?

Do we need bank statement along with other H4 documents ?

Thanks in advance for your help
    Ajay

She can go to either of them.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

One more quick question, if we both want to go for visa stamping together how can i get appointment scheduled for both at the same time ?

Do I need to have to seperate recipts and book 2 different appoinments or is there any category where we can apply under same schedule ?

Thanks Again.
      Ajay

Comment

Spend some time looking on the forum. These questions get posted almost everyday.

You need a separate payment and a separate receipt per person. Visa fee is per person.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X