Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No contract letter.Stamping in 10days time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No contract letter.Stamping in 10days time.

need help..esp txh1b. my saving grace.

I cant get a contract between my employer and client, since its confidential and if i have to get it, it has go thorugh a long process authorized by the legal dept. and looks like theres no way to get it in another 1 mnth.

aAnyways, i do have a client letter from a director i report to.this is a big co.and i work in a gd dept. non-IT,totally related to my MS in US.the letter describes i work in so n so dept at this company, doing this and this work from last yr and will continue to work after i come bk from work.

should this suffice.if VO asks for contract, im doomed.literally.but i do believe i have a solid client letter.btw been working with the client and emploey for >14mnths and paid all times at F1 opt stem extn.

please let me knwo.

First believe in yourself and be confident. If you start worrying about things that do not mean much, your worries will never end.

In one of your older posts, you have been told what you have is sufficient and if the VO asks for more, then the company can remove details of any contract rates etc and send information to the consulate directly if it is confidential.

You need to put your paranoa behind and deal with the things that need to be dealt with in the order of importance.

I know the feeling that goes with a stamping. Honestly, F1 stamping is a much more tense situation as you have to prove your non immigrant intent. If the job is genuine and can be proved in more than one form (paystub, some letter, manager info), you will be fine.

Come back and report your success story and for heavens sake, stop worrying.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

firstly, i need to thank you txh1b.it was pretty harsh, but what you said was spot on.i know that the contract letter does not say anything about the work i do and is something like filling this position temporarily blah blah.although i do something very close to my MS which is given by the client letter.anyways, i will try to pput an end to all these worries and be positive ..will let you as soon as i finish off my interview..thx a ton..i so owe much to u for ur advice and opinions .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X