Employer not giving either client letter or Inhouse project details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer not giving either client letter or Inhouse project details

My H1B has been approved and my Employer has sent me Visa Approval notice,I797B.

But recently when i asked him to send me all the documents required for Visa Interview from company's side alongwith the much needed Client Letter,My employer refused to send any Client letter or even In-house Project Documents.

When I asked my employer that what should i tell the VO without having either client letter or in-house project details .He said that just say to VO in interview that once i get the visa i will go to US and on reaching there my employer will assign me a suitable project.

Even for other documents he is not ready to tell which documents he will send me.He is saying that he will just send the standard package that is sent to the other applicants of there company.

So now my question is:
    In this condition What should i do??

Is the answer which my Employer told me to say to VO is good enough ?
    Should i go for interview without these documents?

Or should I wait some more time, but my Employer says that he would not send me these documents ,no matter how much i wait?

He is saying that when the situation improves i might get stamping even without the client letter or Inhouse project details?Is this true?

What is the chances of my visa to get stamped in these conditions, without those documents?
    Please advice me...Thanks in Advance...
    Last edited by h1b_info; 10-22-2009, 03:22 PM.

He atleast send you the I797B copy. Find a better one and transfer.

Paying for H1b is illegal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X