Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - H4 pending next stepss??

Hi

It will be great if you could help me to ressolve the below situation.

Background:- Till Sept. 30, 2009 on H4 but since employer filed COS for the new H1B application went to H1 status on Oct 1, 2009. Since employer did not have any project (i.e. i never worked for him), i applied for COS from H1 to H4 on Oct 1, 2009 so that i don't go out of status. I have got the confirmation from the USCIS that they have received the application.
    Currently it is in pending status

Questions:-
    H1 to H4 is pending
    1. A new employer is offering a job to me but not ready to file new H1B - Can I apply for H1 transfer? What are the ways i can join the new employer

2. if i get a project with the current employer -What are the ways i can join back him for work.

Please advice me on this. Also, if there are any legal implications like going out of status or application getting rejected then please let me know. Which option of these 2 is better.

I need help on this urgently

Thank you so much for all your advice.

Thanks,
    Tulja

Hi
    Somebody please help me out.
    My case becomes different as i have never worked for the employer who got H1b filed for me. I have searched through the forum but couldn't get an answer for my situation. So that's why i need somebody to guide me here.

Thanks,
    Tulja

Comment

Read the FAQs.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You can have COS application withdrawn, but you will need to get paid starting Oct 1.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X