Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need H1B help & suggestion urgent

Hi Good supportive Seniors members

I have some Question regarding my H1B visa.

First of all I am telling you about my H1B status.

I got my H1B on Nov–2007 to September-2010 this is first quarter and after getting my visa my employer called me in USA on May-2008, so I went to USA 26-May 2008 and came back to India July-2008 so only for 2 months I stayed in USA, I came back from US for my family health reason
    so since July–2008 I m in India and I was only 2 months physically present in US, and in that time I got my SS number, now all this thing is ok, now I again want to go to US but my employer told me to wait some time.
    Regarding documents I have SS number and all originally documents.

below some are my question :

Q 1: if my employer will call me again to come in US on January-2010 in an In-house project so will it create any problem while on POE because of so long time I have been pass in India. I have all originally H1B document. And is any current document is required like vacation letter or else from employer?

Q 2 : Will it be possible to come to US in January-2010, while my visa will expire on Sep-2010.

Q 3 : Is there is any certain time to enter in US before expiration visa?

Q 4: My visa will expire Sep-2010 so is there any dead line or any certain fix month to should be I enter in US before that time?

Dear seniors member what should I do at for my this stage, till I have 1 year time to expire my H1B of first 3 years & I don’t want to waste my H1B so please give me good suggestion…

Regards
    RDM

Q 1: if my employer will call me again to come in US on January-2010 in an In-house project so will it create any problem while on POE because of so long time I have been pass in India. I have all originally H1B document. And is any current document is required like vacation letter or else from employer?

>>>> No. Carry all the project related documents, employment verification letter and the H1B documents.

Q 2 : Will it be possible to come to US in January-2010, while my visa will expire on Sep-2010.

>>>> Yes.

Q 3 : Is there is any certain time to enter in US before expiration visa?

>>>> You can enter anytime before your visa expires.

Q 4: My visa will expire Sep-2010 so is there any dead line or any certain fix month to should be I enter in US before that time?

>>>>> See ans. 3
    Last edited by shervin143; 10-24-2009, 02:31 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much shervin143

regards
      rdm999

Comment

Dear good supporter Senior member I have some more question as below

I have my H1b and all other related documents and planning to travel next month of in December to USA after long time to staying in india my H1B till valid Sep-2010.

Question :
        1. Would there be any problem at the POE? while I am staying long time to india and also while visa officer would ask me question of why are you stay long time in home country so what should I give best answer to him for long time period staying in home country.?

My company is in Pittsburgh PA
        2. Do I have to choose a closest airport to like Newark or JFK-New york, It would be any problem to above airport for POE?

Do let me know...waiting for ur response
        Thank you.

Comment

1. Would there be any problem at the POE? while I am staying long time to india and also while visa officer would ask me question of why are you stay long time in home country so what should I give best answer to him for long time period staying in home country.?

>>>> There will be no such problem. How are you expecting the forum members to know the reason why you stayed in India for a long time. You are the only one who would know the answer to this question.

My company is in Pittsburgh PA
          2. Do I have to choose a closest airport to like Newark or JFK-New York, It would be any problem to above airport for POE?

>>>> No such problem. Immigration officer will look for the same documents where ever you enter.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Thank you very much to give help for clear to all my query

Thanks regards
            RDM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X