H1 Transfer Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Case

I am working for Company A.Project got over a month back.I don't have last month Pay stub.
    I have got a long Project thru Company B and ready for my H1 Transfer.
    As I don't have 1 month Pay stub, Company B is telling to get a manual cheque of salary for last month from A, which is ok for h1 transfer
    Is it true?
    I know we need pay stub for h1 transfer, but is this manual cheque showing my salary credit instead of pay stub okay for filing h1 transfer?

It's okay.

Comment

How come you don't have the pay stub? Were you not paid for that pay period? Ideally your employer is responsible for your min wage regardless you have a project or not. USCIS is too stringent on back date pay stubs and pay checks. It's your call.

Comment

Re stamping

Company B tells I can go to Canada and get a re stamping done, in that case it will be new h1 rather than h1 transfer and VO will not ask about pay stub, VO will ask about client letter.Are there any issues if I do so?

Comment

Any answers plz

Comment

Not true. If requested, you need to provide the pay stubs. That is one way for the VO to check if you went out of status anytime during your stay in U.S. If you cannot carry the pay stubs (whatever might be the reason), you at least need the bank statements to prove that you were paid every month as per your LCA.

Originally posted by princeanand82 View Post
            Company B tells I can go to Canada and get a re stamping done, in that case it will be new h1 rather than h1 transfer and VO will not ask about pay stub, VO will ask about client letter.Are there any issues if I do so?
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X