Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping

Hi,

First of all thanks for having this website.

I am currently working in US on H1B and going to India.Currently i don't have stamping and need to go for Visa Stamping. Similarly my wife also going for her first H1 stamping. She came to US on H4 and got her H1 after coming here, she currently have pay stubs for past more then a year.

I would like to know if we both can appear together for our stamping and second thing that i need to know is how crucial is having client letter for stamping, since my wife recently came out of project.

Also it would really help if somebody can send the sample client letter, so that i can get one for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would like to know if we both can appear together for our stamping
    >>>> You both can go together, but need to take seperate visa appointments. Two H1b interviews cannot be taken as a single interview.

Second thing that i need to know is how crucial is having client letter for stamping, since my wife recently came out of project.
    >>>> Client letter is important these days. There are more chances that they can ask for the client letter. If asked and if you don't have it, then you will receive form 221g. It is also required at the POE.

Also it would really help if somebody can send the sample client letter, so that i can get one for me
    >>>> Here is a sample. You need to get this printed in company's letter head.

03rd November 2009

Whom it may concern,

This letter is to verify that Mr/Mrs. <Full Name> is employed through <Your employer name> contracted by <The name of the end client> in <City, State> as an IT Consultant. <Your first name> continues to be part of the <Project name> team. He has been providing very good MS .Net software development services. We expect him to continue his work on this project upon returning from his vacation on <Date on which you will return back to work>.

If any further details are needed with regards to <Your first name>’s work at <The name of the client>, please feel free to call me at <Client manager’s phone number> during normal business hours and I will be glad to assist.

Sincerely,

<Manager’s Name>
    Project Manager (Project Name)
    Last edited by shervin143; 11-03-2009, 02:58 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thank you very much Shervin for a quick and to the point answers.

highly appreciated.

thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X