Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed..H1 transfer Q..

Hi,

I was working with company A and transferred my H1 to company B under premium processing and it got approved in 2 days. After that 2 days I filed my transfer with company C based on company A's documents and pay stubs.
    Company C knew that my H1 recently got approved by company B but did not ask me for the approval notice of company B and filed my H1 last week on Friday under premium processing. Both the companies (B and C) have given me start date of Nov 16th. Now my concern is :

1) Company C has not yet received the receipt notice or receipt email from USCIS that my H1 is filed. How many days does it take for the employer to get the receipt notice?

2) Is there any way by which we can find out whether the employer really filed the H1 with USCIS ? Can we call USCIS and ask about it?

Thanks,

1) Company C has not yet received the receipt notice or receipt email from USCIS that my H1 is filed. How many days does it take for the employer to get the receipt notice?
    >>>> Usually it is within 5-6 business days when applied via the premium processing.

2) Is there any way by which we can find out whether the employer really filed the H1 with USCIS ?
    >>>> No. Just wait patiently for few more days.

Can we call USCIS and ask about it?
    >>>>> Call them and ask what? What reference can you provide them?
    Last edited by shervin143; 11-03-2009, 11:45 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X