X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the date to submit documents before interview and not able to cancel

Friends,
    I am in a fix.
    I have my h1 interview next week on 12th (Thu) at Mumbai and thought coming Monday is the last day but 11th is holiday and as per rule I should have submitted documents before 3 working days which was today (Friday) and now office will be closed Sat and Sun.
    Moreover, I am not even able to cancel the interview as at Mumbai u can cancel only before 5 working days....

What will happen in this situation....what should I do...?
    Has someone gone through the same situation...?

Please guide.

Thanks!

Should I mail at [email protected] and explain them my case (with passport # and ol) and ask for the course of action?
    Will that have any effect on my selection?

Comment

Anyone...? Please help....

Comment

Yeah, email as well as call the VFS Helpline and explain them your situation. They should be able to help you.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Have mailed them...but I doubt if I would get any reply by Sunday night...
          And phone lines are also off till Monday...

Is there any use of going on Monday morning to submit the docs....any chance that they would still consider?

Comment

Yeah, they don't work over the weekend. There is no harm in giving it a try. Also, call them first thing Monday morning.

Originally posted by ybj0012 View Post
            Have mailed them...but I doubt if I would get any reply by Sunday night...
            And phone lines are also off till Monday...

Is there any use of going on Monday morning to submit the docs....any chance that they would still consider?
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X