X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 Interview

To,
    txh1b and Shervin and all other senior members

I have interview for H-4 at US Consulate, London. My student visa of UK expires on 30th Nov 2009 and interview is on 19th Nov 2009.

If Visa Officer asks why dont u go to India and face interview, what should be the strong reply to this question.

Do I need to carry my Degree Certificates or what other documents from my side is required?

Please help out on this. I have to clear this interview at any cost to go direct to USA from UK.

Thanks txh1b for yr help to every one.

Originally posted by jigjolly View Post
    To,
    txh1b and Shervin and all other senior members

I have interview for H-4 at US Consulate, London. My student visa of UK expires on 30th Nov 2009 and interview is on 19th Nov 2009.

If Visa Officer asks why dont u go to India and face interview, what should be the strong reply to this question.

Do I need to carry my Degree Certificates or what other documents from my side is required?

Please help out on this. I have to clear this interview at any cost to go direct to USA from UK.

Thanks txh1b for yr help to every one.
    -- you can say that you are currently in the UK and studying in the UK even you not plan to go back India for stamping even you like to move USA from the UK, say like its beneficial for you to save airf ticket charges, money, traveling time etc. more strong reasons you can create but your visa expiration limit is too short gap. so better dont tell VO any hifi reason that your study related any project is pending etc. it should work if you tell VO truth without guessing more **** reasons.
    -- OMM

Comment

hey buddy thanks.........
      this is sound advice...........
      feeling a bit more confident now............

I have finished my study in October anyways!!!!!
      I could apply for PSW Visa in UK (Same as OPT) 2 stay in UK for 2 more years........so i think i can make out something from this........

waiting for yr reply......
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jigjolly View Post
        hey buddy thanks.........
        this is sound advice...........
        feeling a bit more confident now............

I have finished my study in October anyways!!!!!
        I could apply for PSW Visa in UK (Same as OPT) 2 stay in UK for 2 more years........so i think i can make out something from this........

waiting for yr reply......
        thanks
        -- dontworry you go and feel free at time of interview, yes remember VO will not ask you more or much more question, if you submitted enough documents for H4 stamping.
        --OMM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X