Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help.... H1B visa stamping in India

Hi,

I am planning to go to India for my HIB stamping ( Second time).

My current H1B sponsor is company C (a multi billion dollar client). I have been working for this company for more than 6 months with a valid I-797 and I-94 which is valid till middle of 2012.

Here is my situation…

- Late last year, I filed for H1B extension through company A. Got an RFE and later the H1B extension petition was denied (Reason – Non specialty occupation)
    - Before H1B petition through company A was denied, I started working for company B (with a valid i-797 and I-94).
    - After working for 3 months for company B, I got an offer from company C (current employer) and I have been working for them since then.

**** I-94 number of Company A, Company B and Company C is the same.

My concern is….

1) Will the H1B extension denial through company A have any adverse impact on my Visa stamping through the company C Which is a multi billion dollar company?
    2) I did not have any issues transferring H1B to company B or company C, Can the VO deny my Visa through company C because my H1b extension through company A was rejected ?

*** I was never on bench and was paid all the time.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,

1) Will the H1B extension denial through company A have any adverse impact on my Visa stamping through the company C Which is a multi billion dollar company?
    >>>> No.

2) I did not have any issues transferring H1B to company B or company C, Can the VO deny my Visa through company C because my H1b extension through company A was rejected ?
    >>>> No. That should not be a problem.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your reply !
      I really appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention the reason for denial of extension of H1B petition through comapnay A was – Non specialty occupation and LCA state different from the client location.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X