Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD or h1 help me please

Hi everybody,

our 140 is approved in 2006. in july 2007 we applied for 485. eb3 priority date 2005 india. right now i am on h1 only. its going to expire in march. we got ead for 2 more years.

Right now i am in a confused state that shall i apply for h1 extension or shall i change to ead with out extending of h1 that is my question. my dependents also dont have any h1.

what are the - ve points if i dont extend my h1 visa and staying on ead . what are the benifits staying on h1 . please let me know .

may be some threads is there regarding this but i dont understand how to search .

my mother and father in law are going for visitors visa stamping soon using my status. is that ok sending them using my ead for stamping.

please direct me in a correct path. thank you.

http://immihelp.comhttps://www.immih...ent-of-status/

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thank you

thank you for your reply.

here i got some questions please let me know.

After 9 years of h1 completion if primary person and dependants are on using ead , 485 rejected then in that case primary person want to extend h1 at that time is it possible ?

what is the status of dependant at that time ?

how long they can stay here and work here?

please reply to me. thank you

Comment

As the link clearly says, if primary person is using EAD, and 485 is rejected, s/he will go out of status. And hence dependents too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X