Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Go to India - Bad situation - Please help me

Hi All,

I am in very bad situation. I am flying on 29th Dec. Must Go and following is my situation.

Employer1: have valid visa until sept'2010(due to USCIS or my employer mistake, I have got my visa until 2010. Acutally I have completed 6years in Nov'2009). So due to this reason I have applied for extention on my I140 and got a RFE for Clinet letters and by Jan21st we need to respond RFE

Employer2: Meanwhile my First employr is not paying salaries and I have applid for transfr also with employer2 and got RFE for last three months payslips. Also I started working for employer2 from December 1st 2009 and they generated payslip for december 1st two weeks. We are going to send payslips to USCIS tomarrow i.e., 12/28/2009.

Now I have a emergency situation in india and I am flying on 29th of December with all my first employer documents and will be returning on 7th January 2010.

Gurus or experts please suggest me is there any issues while I am coming back. What are documents I need carry. My first employer is going to support any kind of documentation.

I don't know what I am going to face. Please help and suggest me.

Thanks in Advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X