Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 times 221 g..First time White Slip and second time Yellow Slip

Dear All,

I went to embassy for stamping for the first time on Nov 17,2009.I got 221 g (White slip) to submit documents..Then i got the documents from my employer..

Again i went to embassy for stamping on Jan 7,2010.

Vo asked me to submit the documents and gave 221 g (Yellow slip) for administrative processing.She given back my passport and kept all other docs and I797,I129,DS-156 and DS-157 with her.

She told me to wait for two weeks .after that they will send the mail once the docs verified....Once i got the mail i have to go to VFS with my passpport to submit then will get the stamping...

Does anyone crossed the same situation..

Still i am waiting for the positive response..

I am in same situation

Had gone to consulate on 12 Nov 09 got 221 for documents

Submitted documents on 23 Nov and still waiting for them to reply

Hope you have better luck

Comment

Have you got any mail???

Hi mustram

Have you got any mail???They told me they will send the mail with in two weeks..What are the docs you have submited??? Have you contact anyone thereafter??

Comment

Hi

They asked for employer wage reports, client contract and PE license.

What documents did they ask you to submit ?

Comment

My documents

Thet asked me to submit unemploymemt wage reports,income tax return,employee list,project description and Petition filed with USCIS.

VO asked me all the docs Except incometax return doc..She told me will send the mail ....I am waiting for the same......Let see...

Will think always positive...

Comment

did u get reply

hi did they respond you now?
            Originally posted by rcthilak View Post
            Dear All,

I went to embassy for stamping for the first time on Nov 17,2009.I got 221 g (White slip) to submit documents..Then i got the documents from my employer..

Again i went to embassy for stamping on Jan 7,2010.

Vo asked me to submit the documents and gave 221 g (Yellow slip) for administrative processing.She given back my passport and kept all other docs and I797,I129,DS-156 and DS-157 with her.

She told me to wait for two weeks .after that they will send the mail once the docs verified....Once i got the mail i have to go to VFS with my passpport to submit then will get the stamping...

Does anyone crossed the same situation..

Still i am waiting for the positive response..

Comment

hi guys sorry for late. i didnt get any response from them till today. its already 2 weeks passed since i got yellow slip. my company is asking me to keep patince n wait for good response. but how many days dont know? can anyone know phone number or email id where we can inquire about our case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X