Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4

Hello ..
    I'm wondering if my spouse( H-4 Visa) and my elder son ( also H-4 ) can get a US driving licence ?, in fact they have in our country..and what if my son's visa changed to (F-1 Visa),is he still able to apply for a US driving licence?
    thanks..

Yes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin...Kindly one more thing .. I suppose it is possible to change visa form for my son from H-4 to F-1 within US , I MEAN without travelling outside US to renew visa form.what u think plz. thankyou,

Comment

Visa is just an entry document to U.S. You don't have to change the visa when you are already inside U.S (You will need it stamped only when you leave the country and want to enter back in a different status - F1 in your case). All that you need to do is apply for COS from H4 to F1.

Originally posted by barhooma99 View Post
        Thanks Shervin...Kindly one more thing .. I suppose it is possible to change visa form for my son from H-4 to F-1 within US , I MEAN without travelling outside US to renew visa form.what u think plz. thankyou,
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X